- 10 Best Bass Fishing Rod
- Different Bass Fishing Rods
- 1.St Croix Mojo Spinning Rod
- 2. Shakespeare Ugly Stik GX2 Bass Spinning Rod
- 3. Fenwick Eagle Spinning Rod
- 4. Shimano Stimula 2-Piece Spinning Rod
- 5. Abu Garcia IKE Signature Spinning Rod
- 6. Okuma Scott Martin Tournament Concept Rods
- 7. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Elite Spinning Rod
- 8. KastKing Perigee II Spinning Rod
- 9. Abu Garcia Veritas Spinning Rod
- 10. Tica SMHA Series Bass Spinning Rod
10 Best Bass Fishing Rod
There are many different kinds and sizes of fishing rods you will see in the market but when it comes to best Bass fishing rod, you should learn a little about it before you go for a purchase. As there are so many bass fishing rods out there and also if you don’t have enough time to learn all about them, here I am to solve your problem.
I have researched many bass rods and went through a lot of customer reviews and user experiences to represent you some of the best bass fishing rod with their features, durabilities, pros, and cons. It is very important that you have a good quality bass fishing rod because you don’t want your bass rod gets snapped quickly or they are underperforming, right? So let’s just take a look at these best bass fishing rods and please leave a reply below the comment section if this article helped you find your desired one. https://www.reelsspinning.com/bass-fishing-spinning-reels/
Different Bass Fishing Rods
Bass rods need to be very sensitive in nature. That is why it is also very important to know about the materials that the rods are made from. There are three kinds of materials to choose from and they are Graphite, Fiberglass, and composite rods.
Graphite Rods: Graphite rods are a bit expensive but it’s the lightweight one that makes it more durable for bass fishing. As it is a lightweight rod it can sense the nibble and it is useful for a bad weather day.
Fiberglass Rods: On the other hand the cheapest Fiberglass rods don’t have enough sensitivity or power and they also have a tendency to flex when you are trying to lift fish up.
Composite Rods: The final option is a composite rod which is made of a combination with both the graphite and fiberglass materials. This is the kind of material where you can have both the graphite rods lightweight sensitivity and the durability of a fiberglass rod. These rods are best for cranking.
|S.N||Product name||Image||Key Features||Users Score|
|1||St Croix Mojo Bass||" rel="noopener" target="_blank">||[email protected] Graphite, |
Fuji [email protected] Reel Seat,
|2||UglyStik GX2||" rel="noopener" target="_blank">||Graphite & fiberglass Blank|
Ugly Tuff construction.
|3||Fenwick Eagle||" rel="noopener" target="_blank">||Graphite Blank,|
B2 [email protected] cork handles
|4||Shimano Stimula 2-Piece||" rel="noopener" target="_blank">||Composite [email protected] construction,|
ALuminum [email protected] Guides.
|5||Abu Garcia IKE Signature||" rel="noopener" target="_blank">||36 [email protected] graphite ,|
[email protected] reel seat.
|6||Okuma Scott Martin Tournament Concept||" rel="noopener" target="_blank">||[email protected] Graphite,|
Aluminum [email protected] Guide
|7||Ugly Stik Elite||" rel="noopener" target="_blank">||graphite & fiberglass,|
Clear [email protected] design
|8||KastKing Perigee II||" rel="noopener" target="_blank">||Fuji [email protected] Line Guides.|
[email protected] Reel Seats.
|9||Abu Garcia Veritas 2.0||" rel="noopener" target="_blank">||30 [email protected] graphite,|
|10||Tica SMHA Series Trout, Bass, and Walleye||" rel="noopener" target="_blank">||carbon fiber,|
Aluminum [email protected] Seat
1.St Croix Mojo Spinning Rod
If you want the best bass fishing rod that will not only look good but also perform well and comprised of top of the line components then the St. Croix Mojo is the one you can totally depend on. Comes with SCII graphite, a Fuji reel seat and Baston forecast aluminum oxide guides the St. Croix Mojo is also a very popular saltwater inshore fishing rod. The lightweight sporting spinning rod is also made with 316 stainless steel to reduce corrosion. Its an ultimate one for bass fishing and the action of this rod is well balanced also. This handcrafted one is the best bass fishing rod for small spotted trout to big sized Red fishes.Check Price & Availability
- Designed for @ Inshore Saltwater Fishing.
- Designed for @ Superior Performance.
- [email protected] Graphite.
- [email protected] Poly Curve tooling technology.
- Fuji [email protected] Reel Seat with a black hood.
- Batson Forecast @ hard aluminum-oxide Guides.
- [email protected] cork Handle.
- Two coats @ Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- 100%@ Handmade Rod.
- [email protected] Components.
- Aluminum [email protected] Guides.
- [email protected] Rod.
- I have not found any cons of this rod yet.
2. Shakespeare Ugly Stik GX2 Bass Spinning Rod
The one only Shakespeare Ugly Stik Gx2 is packed full of magic and anglers from pond pan fishers to largemouth Bass this is the unbeatable contender in the arena of fishing rods. The best bass fishing rod is a long list of brands and products. To decide the right one for your kind of fishing is really difficult to find. Because there are different kinds of rods for different kind of weather, reels, and fishes.
To ease your research and final decision this cheap priced but effective rod will explain everything you want to know. It has the versatility of 20 spinning models, 3 pack rod and among them, 6 models are for ladies. The clear tip design is a mix of Graphite and fiberglass and it also incorporates a single piece Guide designed to bring more durability. Finally, the lightweight EVA grip which is more durable than the previous version.Check Price & Availability
- [email protected] Graphite & fiberglass Blank.
- Ugly Tech and @ Ugly Tuff construction.
- Single [email protected] guide.
- Ugly [email protected] clear tip.
- [email protected] warranty.
- Price Point
- Lightweight Design
- Lots of models.
- Cork vs Foam handle.
3. Fenwick Eagle Spinning Rod
The Fenwick Eagle Spinning Rods are designed for various applications of bass fishing. Form ultralight to medium-heavy this rod is time tested and proven actions for some aggressive bass or trouts. The 60 years of rod making knowledge and the classic Fenwick performance at a low ranged price is what fishermen can think about.
The B2 burled cork technology with stainless steel Guides is just to provide you a more durable rod. Moreover, the corrosion resistant stainless steel inserts are more strong and lightweight. To detect even the slightest strikes it has a very sensitive Tip and powerful butt sections is another feature to gain some extra control on fishing. Just go for this one and you will be able to experiment with all kinds of action without smashing the bank.Check Price & Availability
- Blank through [email protected] construction.
- B2 [email protected] cork handles.
- Stainless [email protected] guides.
- stainless [email protected] inserts.
- [email protected] blank.
- Powerful, [email protected] butt section.
- Soft & sensitive @ tips.
- B2 burled cork design.
- Light action.
- Extremely sensitive.
- Capable of handling bigger fish.
- Not made for lots of heavy fishing.
4. Shimano Stimula 2-Piece Spinning Rod
One of the most reputed fishing gears manufacturer in the world the Shimano Stimula is one of a best bass fishing rod. If you want to spend more than a $100 than this 2- Piece Spinning rod would be a good choice.
From 5-ft 6-in to 7-ft length the Stimula comes with n aluminum oxide Guides and EVA butt cap, Shimano reel seat, custom shaped cork handle. The Shimano hook is also mentionable that can keep tabs on hooks steady while fighting with a big fish. Stimula power ranging from ultra light to medium and you can rely on this superior quality build and performance. You can even use heavy baits with this rod and can go for bass, bluegills, trout, or catfish.Check Price & Availability
- Composite [email protected] construction.
- Custom [email protected] cork handle.
- [email protected] Fore and Rear Grip Material.
- ALuminum [email protected] Guides.
- [email protected] reel seat.
- [email protected] butt cap.
- [email protected] hook keeper.
- Sturdy and sensitive pole
- Long casting Ability.
- Handles well small lure
- Price Point
- Suitable for both saltwater and freshwater fishing.
- Attractive Design.
- Lots of hook setting power.
- Strong backbone.
- Good build quality.
- Few complaints about the eye falling out of the tip.
- It’s not suitable for all large fish.
5. Abu Garcia IKE Signature Spinning Rod
The amazing design by Mike Iaconelli is the result of the great Abu Garcia IKE Signature spinning Rod. Designed for bass fishing with some high modules the IKE Signature rod incorporates some important features that made the rod an expert in the fishing arena. The Blanks are constructed with 36 Ton graphite and a Fuji reel seats ensure the quality and durability. Besides that, the Zirconium Inserts with stainless steel Guides is another reputed features of the rod.
Moreover, the outstanding IKE design and performance keeps this rod stand apart from the rest of the rods available in the market. This Abu Garcia IKE Signature offers a variety of models to bring you more control over the rod. This lightweight & sensitive rods can be an ideal option for your Bass fishing purposes. This rod is perfect if you want to fish for a long time and more than 3-4 days a week.Check Price & Availability
- 36 [email protected] graphite blank.
- [email protected] balanced design.
- [email protected] sensitivity.
- [email protected] reel seat.
- Stainless [email protected] guides & Zirconium inserts.
- Mike Iaconelli @designed actions.
- Original and attractive paintwork.
- Lightweight rod.
- A lot of power despite the lightweight finish.
- Sensitive tip.
- No Cork grips.
- Heavier Rod.
6. Okuma Scott Martin Tournament Concept Rods
Here is another best bass fishing rod from the Okuma designed by Scott Martin. Scott Martin is a master in the tournament but he doesn’t want to stop there. He wanted to conquer the water and win in every single fight with the tournament bass fishing. That’s why he designed this rod for tournament concept fishing and as a master, he used all his knowledge about fishing.
He designed these rods keeping all the details of specific tournament applications. The 30-ton carbon made it the best for bass fishing with amazing strength. The C-40X Carbon seat, Aluminum Oxide Guides, and AlPS stainless steel guide frames is the secret behind this rods success. This tournament rod also has Eva foregrip and Eva Split Grip for a reduced weight. These topline components made the rod very comfortable and yet a long-lasting champion for a bass tournament.Check Price & Availability
- [email protected] Graphite Blank.
- [email protected] Split grip & Foregrip.
- [email protected] stainless steel Guide frames.
- Aluminum [email protected] Guide.
- Scott [email protected] Flipping Guide.
- It is not for the new bass fishermen.
7. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Elite Spinning Rod
Shakespeare stepped up from their previous version of rods and surely this rod will help you a lot in fishing. This medium action rod is equally strong and durable under an affordable budget. From the competitors perspective, this rod will perform nearly double than other rods in this price range. This rod also has its heavier versions to meet different purposes.
This indestructible rod will not let you down in a fight with a fish. Its new Guide design eliminates any insert pop-outs and allows all types of lines. The ugly stik Elite is very sensitive to lightest strike and also with its Tip that provides the right kind of strength where you need it. That’s why it’s a go-to rod for many beginners and pros. But under an extreme hook up the rod might break also.Check Price & Availability
- Constructed [email protected] graphite & fiberglass.
- 35%@ more graphite for More strength & feel.
- Virtually [email protected] blank construction.
- Clear [email protected] design delivers extra responsiveness & strength.
- Cork [email protected] provide comfort when fishing for a long time.
- [email protected] stainless steel Ugly Tuff guides to eliminate insert pop-outs.
- Allows [email protected] all types of line.
- Added graphite for more sensitivity
- Tuff guides
- Cork grips
- The tip is not that stiff.
8. KastKing Perigee II Spinning Rod
KastKing is a popular fishing gears brand in the world and many reviews claim that Kastking has little difference between these rods and their $200 rods. The Perigee II Bass fishing rod is also known as the best-priced rods in the Amazon. This best one-piece and two-piece spinning and Comes with a number of models with different powers to help you choose your fishing technique.
With these light, medium and medium heavy rods have fast action and sensitivity for bass fishing. This rod incorporates graphite seat, 24-ton carbon fiber Blanks, Fuji O-ring line Guides and an EVA Grip with a safety hook keeper. Together this rod is a high performer and most durable fishing rod to be added to your fishing arsenal. The Perigee II is a superior joining technology that makes their two piece and one piece rods more sensitive and easy to control. They also have the versatility to choose your desired power, action and length.Check Price & Availability
- Fuji [email protected] Line Guides.
- [email protected] Reel Seats.
- [email protected] Grips.
- [email protected] Hook Holder.
- Carbon [email protected] Blanks.
- Two [email protected] Tips.
- Versatile to [email protected] all kind of fish species.
- Few users said that the Tip has shattered upon use.
9. Abu Garcia Veritas Spinning Rod
The extremely lightweight Abu Garcia Veritas is a fantastic choice for bass fishing. This beginners rod is also corrosion resistant and constructed with very durable metal. The very popular brand Abu Garcia always provides the best quality products to make your fishing experience more comfortable. It can provide 2.5 times more the impact resistance power for its nano-technology.
Moreover, this technology also prevents the microscopic nicks and dings that is the reason for lesser rod snap. The corrosion resistant sturdy line Guides with two-piece construction is simply what you need for bass fishing. Besides that, the well-balanced feel and sensitivity design are also able to land heavier fish. Finally, the combination of 30-Ton Graphite construction, Titanium alloy Guides, and SiC inserts made it a best bass fishing rod.Check Price & Availability
- 30 [email protected] graphite design.
- Sublayer Armor™@ with high strength fibers.
- Abu [email protected] hook keeper.
- Uplocking [email protected] reel seat.
- ROCS™@ Guide.
- Titanium [email protected] guides. with
- Ultra [email protected] Zirconium inserts & High-density EVA
- 30_Ton Graphite Construction.
- Well Balanced.
- Decreased Line management problems.
- Few Claims about eyepiece tends to break quickly.
10. Tica SMHA Series Bass Spinning Rod
If you want to buy a lightweight and sensitive rod that can catch bass, Walleye, crappie, trout, and catfish then this Tic SMHA series is right for you. From 6-ft to 10-ft rod has the ability to cast both shorter and longer distances. The lightweight SMHA is constructed of high-quality TC2 graphite reel seat, lightweight pole modulus, Stainless steel Guides, foldable stainless steel hook keeper, Cork handle and a non-slip grip. With this rod, you will also be able to use a variety of lures and lines.
You can select a one or two piece rod depending on your fishing purposes. The rod can also breakable into two pieces for a easier transport. Moreover, you can use this responsive rod in both inshore and saltwater fishing. Finally, for a comfortable feel and a long-lasting durability, the rod is just the one you can choose under an affordable price range.Check Price & Availability
- Made [email protected] carbon fiber.
- [email protected] elasticity and strong heavy capacity.
- 4 [email protected] PORTABLE TRAVEL ROD.
- Stainless [email protected] Tip-top Guide.
- Start [email protected] and Intermediate Guide.
- Aluminum [email protected] Seat and Rod Butt.
- Well [email protected] handle.
- Designed for Bass, Catfish, Walleye, and trout fishing.
- TC2 Graphite.
- Sensitive & Light blank.
- Corrosion resilient stainless steel guides.
- The non-slip cork tape handle.
- New anglers need to learn how to use this rod.
These are the best bass fishing rod and they all worth your money and time. They all have different abilities and disadvantages depending on the different environment of your fishing choices. It’s not always the high price that makes a rod better than other rather its the purpose of fishing and the kind of materials provided by different brands. Pick any of them for your bass fishing need and you will not regret as these are the most tested and reviewed rods specialized for Bass fishing. If you this article help you find your questions answers please leave a reply below in the comment section. You can also find us on https://www.facebook.com/reelsspinning/ to get updated articles and reviews on fishing.
You can also read these articles-